Thursday, 28 March 2013 00:00
CRM for DUMMIES is organized into 3 key sections: Preparation, The Project and Evaluation. The sections are divided into 11 chapters, with critical checklists, user-friendly templates and ‘tips and tricks’ to implement your CRM project.
After reading CRM for DUMMIES, you should be able to:
- Define your CRM objectives
- Choose the right project team
- Determine the CRM Scorecard
Jumpstart and hit the ground running with your CRM! In short, the quick guide to implement your successful CRM project!
Register now for your FREE CRM for DUMMIES by clicking the "Register" buttons on this page.
- Social CRM for Ireland.com
- Gartner: CRM is the Number one priority for 2013-14
- Brian Harte presents CRM keynote in Rome, Italy
- iSite seeking to hire new staff
- iSite win Dynamics CRM Partner of the Year 2012
- iSite with Enterprise Ireland at Microsoft World Partner Conference 2012
- Energise Your Sales Team - March 14th
- iSite become first Gold Certified CRM Partner in Ireland
- Transform your Sales and Marketing - Nov 23rd
- iSite at the Microsoft Partner Conference 2011 with Enterprise Ireland
Page 1 of 3